Saturday, 3 October 2015

Housewife Dies While Rescuing Her Electrocuted Co-Wife

Image result for electrocution
Two women, married to the same man, died on thursday after both of them unknowingly touched a rope connected to an electric cable.
The incident happened in Tungan-Wakili, Tafa Local Government Area of Niger State, located few kilometres from the  FCT, Abuja.
The first wife initially got electrocuted when she went to spread a cloth on the rope, .

The husband to the deceased women, Umaru  Sadau, a ward head in the area, told City News that the incident happened after his first wife, Hajara, went to spread a cloth she used in draining water in the house, after a rainfall.

The husband, who could not explain how electricity current reached the rope, added that his second wife, Salamatu, rushed to the scene to rescue Hajara, having watched her fell.

Salamatu, whose neck, he said, touched the rope, died instantly while, Hajara, whom, he added, touched the rope with her two hands, died some minutes later, before she could be taken to hospital.

Sadau said that his late wives left behind five children.

Source: Stella Dimoko Korkus blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your opinion on this? Kindly post a Comment...Thank you and God bless