Fashion, trends, creativity, gossip, sport and news
Wednesday, 25 November 2015
How to make her orgasm using just your fingers
Here is how to give her the best orgasm of her life
Did you know that your hands have the power to bring a woman to orgasmic bliss? Women are extremely sensitive, but only a smart man knows how to use this info to his advantage. So, if you want to completely invade her senses and drive her wild, then you should continue reading.
1. Hairplay: If she has pubic hair, activate some more nerves by playing with the hair. Spread your fingers and run them through her hair, then squeeze your fingers together (gathering a patch of hair between them) and lightly pull them away from her body. The follicles of hair are rooted underneath her skin, so when you pull them, you are actually provoking nerve endings that connect to her pelvis. This is the only way to reach some of those internal nerves that your hand can’t otherwise invade. Remember, do not pull hard, and only do it every once in a while.
2. Lip-tease: A woman's vulva has two sets of “lips”, the labia majora and minora. Both have lots of nerve endings that like to be teased and pleased. Put the palm of your hand on her mons pubis (where her pubic hair will be if she doesn’t shave) and have your fingers facing downward. When you are ready to begin “lining” the labia lips with your fingers, simply curl them towards your palm and start gently touching that lining from the bottom all the way to the top.
3. Stroke her: A woman’s clitoris has a shaft just like a penis – and also like the penis, it can be stroked up and down. To find her shaft, push up on the mons pubis so that you can push that skin away, showing more of the full clitoris — and let your fingers be your guide. Look for a “stalk” part of the clitoris which will usually lie in waiting (since it’s rarely ever stimulated by most impatient guys) right under the crux of the clitoral head. Feel it and then very gently pinch it using your thumb and forefinger. Think of it as a much smaller version of your penis and just gently stroke her up and down. Every tiny tenth of an inch counts when you’re talking about the clitoris, a huge center point for orgasmic nerve endings. So experiment often and find the frequency she likes.
4. Heighten her sensation: This move works incredibly well when a woman is already aroused and getting closer to her first orgasm. Just use the tip of your index finger and do a series of little taps directly on the clitoral head. This is not going to make her orgasm but will punch up the volume of her arousal much higher, sending her closer and closer to orgasm!
5. Paint her: Use your index or middle finger and instead of pushing or rolling, use it more like an artist’s brush. Slide the front of your finger over the clitoris (always with plenty of saliva or lubrication) and “color” the entire clitoris area from the tip to the base. Just as if painting a picture, glide the strokes lightly, sometimes barely touching, and eventually adding more pressure, for a more intense effect.