Wednesday 18 November 2015

El Clasico: La Liga President Confesses To Being A Madrid Fan

La Liga pres
La Liga president Javier Tebas has revealed that he is a lifelong fan of Real Madrid just three days before their El Clasico clash with Barcelona, reports mirror.co.uk.
Real Madrid will welcome Barcelona to the Santiago Bernabeu for the first El Clasico of the season on Saturday.


Tebas was adamant his club allegiances play no part in his decision-making as the Spanish top flight’s head man.
Speaking to Spanish newspaper AS, Tebas said:
“If I say I don’t support Madrid, then that would be hypocritical and I would be painted as a liar. And I certainly don’t like to be called a liar.

“Imagine if I said that I loved all teams, and then it came out that I supported Madrid since I was a boy, went to 27 Clasicos in the past, that I celebrated Madrid wins with friends in a bar.
“I prefer to call it as it is.”





Source: Complete Sports

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your opinion on this? Kindly post a Comment...Thank you and God bless